Note: These in-house rules are not part of the Special Rules of the Owners Corporation.
- A bond of $200 is to be placed at the time of booking and will be returned at the earliest convenience. The full bond will be returned provided there is no damage to the area and the area is left clean.
- 24 hours notice of booking is required and a booking is subject to availability. There are no bookings on public holidays.
- The Building Manager and the OC reserve the right to approve or deny residents use of Lounge.
- Resident must advise the Building Manager in advance of their intended purpose to use of the Residents' Lounge.
- The resident holding the function is responsible for cleaning the area once the function has ended.
- Under no circumstances are glass, alcohol, food, drinking and smoking allowed in the pool area or the front podium areas.
- The Residents' Lounge is not to be used by a resident for any commercial purpose.
- No alcohol policy, except with express written permission from the OC.
- No party policy. Fire regulations dictate the number of persons permitted in the Lounge at any time.
- The function or meeting must be finished and cleaned by 10 pm. Security will ensure doors are locked and the Lounge is vacated.
- The OC reserves the right to terminate any event or function in the Residents' Lounge and to remove occupiers from the Lounge at any time if the OC, Building Manager or Security staff assesses the situation to be disruptive.